Overall Rating of OnePlus 3 : 8.2/10
- Performance : When it comes to performance, OnePlus 3 probably should be included in the leading smartphones of the world. Since the phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core Processor and a huge 6GB of RAM, graphic intensive games run butter smooth in handset. For the gamers, it is really one of the best phone where you can play any android stuff and same goes for the users who do multi-tasking as phone doesn’t even heat after throwing lots of stuff in the handset.
- Charging : Super fast Dash charging support.
- Design : Amusing premium design with metallic uni-body
- Quick Responding finger print scanner
- Supports NFC for secure payments
- Supports USB OTG Cable
- Camera : Camera quality is mediocre
- Expandable SD card is not supported(However the phone already has 64 GB of Storage available so it depends on the users)
- Battery is non Removable
Overview of OnePlus 3:
Ever heard of OnePlus ?
Yes the name sounds unfamiliar. Actually, OnePlus is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded in December 2013, And One Plus 3 is an Android smartphone designed by OnePlus. It was revealed on June 14, 2016. The phone was unveiled in a virtual reality event and OnePlus offered its customers Loop VR headsets to experience the event using their phones, giving away 30,000 free headsets in lieu of a traditional press conference.
The Company revealed that OnePlus 3 has Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 64GB of storage and 6GB which are quite high specs. The OnePlus3 includes some new features as compared to the previous OnePlus smartphones like NFC chip and Dash charging (a new quick-charge technology introduced by OnePlus. It promises to provide 63% of a full charge in just 30 minutes of charging).
The Design of the phone is quite interesting, it looks like combination of Samsung Note 3 and LG G3. The OnePlus 3 features a new metal back design with anodized aluminium and curved edges. However the plain metallic body feels quite slippery in hand. Company tried to keep minimum bezels from the side but there is quite large area above and below the display. The antenna lining with rear camera improve its look. Below the screen, there is a capacitive home screen button which has a fingerprint sensor built in and is quite responsive and even unlocks the phone in standby mode so you should not have to turn on the screen first and then unlock. Power button is situated on the right side of the phone and volume rockers are on the left side.On the bottom, there is a 3.5 mm audio jack, USB type-C cable port and speaker grille.
The Phone has a full HD (1080p) 5.5” display, the view able content is quite sharp and crisp. Display has also scratch resistant coating of Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is available in two colors, Graphite (black/grey) and Soft Gold (white/gold).
Processor : Quad-core (2 x 2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
Chip set : Qualcomm Snapdragon 820.
RAM : 6 GB
Display : 5.5 inch
Front Camera : 8 MP
Rear Camera : 16 MP with LED Flash.
Operating System (OS) : Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Resolution : 1080 x 1920p
Storage : 64 GB
External SD Card Slot : No
Connectivity : Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, Headphone Jack 3.5mm
Sim : Dual Sim
Sensors : Proximity, Acceleromoter, Gyroscope, Light, Fingerprint
Color : Graphite, soft gold