Overall Rating of Lenovo K5 Note : 6.5/10
- Processor : There is mediocre MediaTek Helio P10 CPU fixed inside the phone.However, this chipset does not show any kind of lag and deduction in multi tasking and general performance.A lots of Graphic intensive games can be played in phone
- RAM : 4 GB RAM for smoother performance.
- Quick finger-print scanner.
- Full metallic artistic craftsmanship.
- The smartphone heats up while performing heavy task : There is noticeable heating around rear camera while calling, heavy multitasking
- No special protection like Gorilla Glass for the display.
- Battery is non-removable.
- The camera quality is not up to the mark.
- No dedicated slot for SIM 2.
Overview of Lenovo Vibe K5 Note :
Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company.It is basically a computer manufacturing company but they have also stepped in the smartphone world.
Lenovo K5 Note is a android smartphone launched by Lenovo Ltd as a successor of the K4 Note in January 2016 and it comes with upgraded specs like 5.5 inch full HD Display,Helio P10 Processor,4 GB Ram and 8 MP Front Camera and 3500 mAH Battery as compared to the K4 Note which had 3 GB RAM,5 MP Front Camera and 3300 mAh Battery.
It has quite an eye catching design.The full metallic uni-body looks quite premium with narrow bezels, where actual display looks much wider.On the Right side of the phone the power and volume buttons are fixed.On the bottom there is USB Data cable slot and on the top is 3.5 mm audio jack.The Finger print scanner as like the previous model is below the rear camera and is quick responsive.There is 3500 mAH battery inside the phone.
5.5 inches Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display brings clarity in the screen.While viewing from any other angles you will not feel any major quality declination.The brightness is enough for usage in direct sunlight.Unlike the K4 Note,Lenovo K5 Note comes in three different colors Silver,Gold and gray.Due to its color finish and metallic body its quite a decent looking phone.
Chip-set : Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10.
Processor : Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
RAM : 3/4 GB
Storage : 32 GB
Micro SD Card Slot : Available, expandable up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 Slot)
Operating System (OS) : Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Display : 5.5 inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
Front Camera : 8 MP
Rear Camera : 13 MP with dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
Connectivity : 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, Headphone Jack 3.5mm
Color Availability : Silver, Gold, Gray